As you are all well aware Covid-19 is having an impact on everyone. We just wanted to update all of our customers on what we are doing:
- All stores are OPEN for business – However from 21st March all stores will be closing at 8pm, opening times remain the same.
- We do have stock – Yes we have gaps but are getting deliveries as normal and will continue to get stock please do not Panic.
- Restricting buying – Yes we are limiting purchases on most items, it is important that all customer can buy stocks not just the first customer in though the door.
- Self-serve tills – Please, please use are self-serve tills and card payments for yours and our health! These are been cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Cash? yes we are still taking cash, but only if you have no other means of payment. We will be strict on this!
- Reduced product ranges – In order to meet demand our suppliers are reducing their ranges to focus on more key products.
We are here to help everyone and are not cutting jobs or staff hours for our team. Please be nice this is a stressful time for all, but by working together we will make this work.
Do you desperately need a product that you cannot find in store? Talk to our team, we cannot make promises but we will do are utmost to make sure that the most in need to get what they need.
We will update you further should anything more change – but will we be open!!!